Quick fire today, folks. I’ve just recently decided to go cruelty-free. Here is what I’ve been loving for my skin.
These brands love bunnies. Okay, bye. Have fun reading… 🙂
Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Deep Pore Cleanser (Original Formula)
- Super deep cleaning
- Pleasant smell
- Not too harsh
- Use after normal cleaner
- Then apply moisturiser or facial oil
Peach and Mango Body Soufflé from Chi Chi
- Really moisturising
- Doesn’t leave an oily residue after application
- Absorbs quickly, but still long enough to be able to spread it
- Smells amazing
Lush Twilight Body Wash
- It is really hard to find cruelty free body wash, I mean, I have a Chi Chi one but it’s not that great.
- Lathers really well
- Smells heavenly. Like lavender, but sweet. Like a bag of lavender sweets.
Thankyou. Coffee Body Scrub
- This, omg, this. This is amazing.
- Okay, coffee is good for the skin, because it like increases blood flow. I don’t really know, some science thing.
- This also has macadamia oil in it. And the packaging is just pretty and simple
- Have you ever smelt the coffee after it’s been brewed? Like, the actual coffee grounds. This smells like that. A slightly subtler coffee scent.
Lush Curly Wurly Shampoo
- I have curls. This is good to them.
- I’ve noticed a significant change in my hair after using this. Which is nice.
Natures Organics Apple Shampoo
- This isn’t drying at all
- Gives a good clean, lathers really well and smells of apples
- All of these things are good
Remember to like and share with everyone. (Even the neighbors goat. Never forget the neighbors goat.)
“Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.”
See ya next post,