Hi guys. Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth for a little bit this month. I started my new school class a few weeks earlier, so there was a lot of fuss and bother around that. I was hit with massive amounts of homework and have hardly had the time to sit down and write a blog post. And suddenly it’s the end of the month?! No fair.
A little insight into my month before we get into the post.
- I performed in a one-show play called “Rewind”. I played a grumpy, hormonal 14 year-old.
- I started year 9. With a different class than the one I have in year 7 and 8. It was a bit of a shock.
- Also, a ton of homework. Yuck.
- I decided to go from Z-A on my Spotify playlist, so that’s why there is a lot of songs in this month’s playlist. A lot of old songs that I’d forgotten about. It was nice.
- I went out with my family (+ sister’s partners) for a little pre-Christmas outing to see the Myer Christmas Windows. I bought two things.
- Also, Priceline had a 50% off hair-care sale. I picked up a few things then as well. (I thought about doing a haul. I’d really like to start taking more blog photos, and figured this was the best starting point.)
So yeah, that was a bit about my month.
ON TO THE MUSIC OF WHICH I HAVE LOVED:
|Bonfire Heart||James Blunt|
|Little Lion Man||Mumford & Sons|
|Trouble – Stripped||Halsey|
|Catch 22 (feat. Anne-Marie)||Illy, Anne Marie|
|Faith||Stevie Wonder and Ariana Grande|
|The Greatest||Sia, Kendrick Lamar|
|Cheap Thrills||Sia, Sean Paul|
|Say You Won’t Let Go||James Arthur|
|Rise and Fall||The Rigs|
|Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne)||Clean Bandit, Jess Glynne|
|Pontius of The Past||Montaigne|
|Nothing Left to Lose||Kari Kimmel|
|Murder Song (5, 4, 3, 2, 1) [Acoustic]||AURORA|
|More Than You’ll Ever Know||Nathan Sykes|
|Money On My Mind||Sam Smith|
|Miss Jackson- feat. Lolo||Panic! At The Disco|
|Mind Over Matter (Acoustic)||Pvris|
|Make Out||Julia Nunes|
|Mad Hatter||Melanie Martinez|
|Lost Boy||Ruth B|
|LOST BOY||Troye Sivan|
|Little Do You Know||Alex & Sierra|
|Like I Can||Sam Smith|
|Life Of The Party||Shawn Mendes|
|Let’s Roll||Trevor Moran|
“Music is the strongest form of magic.”
See ya next post,